The stone (symbol: st) is a unit of measure equal to 14 pounds (lb) avoirdupois, or 6.3503 kilograms (kg). This unit of measurement is used in Australia, Great Britain, and Ireland for measuring human body weight.
One pound (symbol: lb), the international avoirdupois pound, is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms.
One ounce (symbol: oz) equals to one sixteenth of a pound avoirdupois. The avoirdupois ounce equal to approximately 28.3 grams and the troy ounce of about 31.1 grams. The ounce is a unit of weight used in most British derived customary systems of measurement.
- How many pounds and ounces are in 1.37 stones?
- 1.37 stones is equal to how many pounds and ounces?
- How to convert 1.37 stones to pounds and ounces?
- How many is 1.37 stones in pounds and ounces?
- What is 1.37 stones in pounds and ounces?
poundsounces.com © 2022